FormoCleans's Ethanol alcohol-based antiseptic, non-sterile hand sanitizer is manufactured to CDC and FDA guidelines. It's designed to use on hands when soap and water are not available.
- Liquid sanitizer
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- 80% alcohol
- Natural moisturizer to prevent dryness and irritation
- Shelf life is 36 months
Apply to dry palms and briskly rub hands together for at least 15 seconds. Continue to rub hands together until product dries. Do not use cloth to dry hands.
Handling and Storage:
- Product is highly flammable
- Store between 15-30°C or 58-98°F
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C or 104°F
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Avoid breathing or inhaling vapour/spray
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not ingest, harmful if swallowed
- Jug (1 gal)
- Pail (5 gal)
We also offer 50 gal drums of hand sanitizer. Due to large size and weight this product is available as in store pick up only. Please contact us if interested in ordering the drum size.