Our primary focus, here at Canmade Hardware, is to protect the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and broader community. We are basing our actions in accordance with recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local authorities. Rest assured that we are closely monitoring the situation and heeding the advice of relevant authorities. We will respond accordingly as the situation warrants and will share any service updates via email, our website and social media.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your understanding while we try to do our part to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We also want to thank you for your support and patience during this time.
If you have any questions please contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, and until further notice, we are taking the following preventative measures:
- We are actively observing social distancing measures and request that customers do the same.
- Our showroom in Toronto is closed.
- Customers who wish to pick up orders on-site are asked to call us upon arrival and we will bring the order to the vehicle.
- We are not making in-person customer visits, but will be available by phone and email to answer any of your questions.
- We will continue to take orders by phone, fax, email and online.
- Orders will be shipped via courier or transport.
- Accounts with terms will proceed as per usual.
- COD accounts will be required to pay upfront by credit card, over the phone or online, before picking up the order.